Re: where is SES/BATV/ABBS?

2005-07-05 09:25:27
On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 17:20 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
The reason why I'm asking for details is because I want to learn about
actual deployment experience and not just the concept.

You can probably ignore the localpart length; it's largely not an
issue.

One thing to note regarding your generated addresses though -- I
originally included a more precise timestamp in the _domain_ part along
with the generating hostname. That caused problems with greylisting
because my implementation was such that the address was generated anew
for each delivery attempt -- and hence was different each time :)

This is probably off-topic for this list though.

--
dwmw2