Re: Explain please

2005-07-06 09:25:10
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 03:45:27PM +0100, Tony Finch wrote:

I take it you are a forwarder.  If not, you shouldn't experience
any problems and/or your statement in this paragraph isn't correct.
The rest of my reply is written with above in mind.

You keep telling me that I need to change my systems in order to support
your new feature. This is *not* an "interoperable" protocol.

No. We keep telling you that we don't like you to use our name.
Only now we actually have a tool to enforce it somewhat.

*shrug* It's your email that will bounce.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR