Broken SPF

2005-07-12 22:39:37
I have been updating my Broken SPF Domain Site with a slight change in URL of http://www.spam.co.nz/spf/broken/

The list has grown to over 300+ domains with broken SPF Records (mostly caused by 2 parties (enom.com and activehost.com) who both I have emailed numerous times, but yet they have not fixed their domains yet)

It would be great if I anyone could supply another source of broken SPF domains (when they SPF result code is "unknown") so the database could be kept more up to date and larger.

The Email Automation will be enabled in the next 2-3 days so people with the broken SPF will be contacted

Thanks
Craig Whitmore