Re: What to do about the SPF domain name

2005-07-28 11:41:39
In <42E92515(_dot_)30405(_at_)doupe(_dot_)com>
<jeremy+spf(_at_)doupe(_dot_)com> writes:

I agree with John.  From doing a minute's worth of poking around, it
appears that James has already done a partial changeover to you
(Wayne).  One of the NS records for openspf.org points to
dns.schlitt.net.  Interesting.

Indeed, James did change the nameserver stuff several weeks ago.  One
minor problem is that the secondary NS for openspf.org is not doing
transfers from the master, so I really don't have effective control
over the domain.  I can't, for example, change the A record to point
to the new website without at least half the DNS lookups getting the
wrong results from the secondary NS.

-wayne