Re: What to do about the SPF domain name

2005-07-28 12:15:34
In <x464uuol4m(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wayne
<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> writes:

What do people think about either using something like openspf.info
instead of openspf.org and hope that openspf.org never falls into the
wrong hands?

For what it's worth, I just received confirmation from GoDaddy that
the following domains have been transfered from John Pinkerton to me
(as the trustee for the SPF domains):

openspf.com
openspf.net
openspf.info
open-spf.org
open-spf.com
open-spf.net
open-spf.info

So, we now have 7 of the 8 open-?spf.{org,com,net,info} domains.  It
is only openspf.org that is missing, and James *did* promise in his
last email to transfer it over, so we have a verbal contract which is
worth all bits it was written on.  ;-)

-wayne