Re: Proxy spf records (was Validator Testing Request)

2005-08-10 05:38:08

johnp wrote:

I would also suggest a separate mailing list for this since changes in this zone will only be of interest to people who are using it and not to the SPF
community as a whole.

Yea - ok - I suppose so then - - I'll wait and see what the traffic volume is like here for a day or two first. The idea might find no support at all :-/

SLainte,
JohnP

I support it. That kind of thing will help me a lot for my remote users for whom I don't get to decide what ISP they use, but the ISP doesn't publish.

It may even come some day to be able to say "hey behindthetimesisp.com, if X is not the correct record for your outbound MTA's, maybe you should publish what really *is* your record so people who need it don't guess wrong on your behalf."

Terry