Re: [spf-discuss] Re: The problems with SPF

2005-08-29 09:06:29

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>

Amen.  BTW, if somebody (e.g. you) would be willing to update
Meng's old and expired "SRS" draft, I'd be delighted to help
with all formal nits of an Internet draft.  Copy of old draft:

http://purl.net/xyzzy/home/test/draft-mengwong-sender-rewrite-01.txt

I'm interested in seeing this happen.

I think it should be rewriting as a "Extended SPF" draft to help the
promotion and marketing.  The two compliment each other in the same way
SUBMITTER/SENDERID.

And remember - THINK DEVELOPER TOO when writing it.

http://www.santronics.com