[spf-discuss] Re: SPF and gateways

2005-09-23 04:56:23
Mark wrote:

I believe it to be good practice to just drop infected mail
altogether, as I hold the belief that a virus, or other
malware, should never be reintroduced. or caused to be
reintroduced, into the mail stream again.

Yes.  But in the early days of ClamAV the results were not
always correct, and if it's (ab)used to catch phishing there
could be dropped FPs.  OTOH Simon's case is a professional
AV-server - he can hope that they know their trade and get
it right.
                        Bye, Frank