Re: [spf-discuss] GMAIL mis-usage of SPF?

2005-11-17 13:41:50

From 'Mail::SPF::Query' module (1.997):

Set C<guess=E<gt>1> to turned on automatic best_guess processing.
This will use the best_guess SPF record when one cannot be found
in the DNS. Note that this can only return C<pass> or C<neutral>.

By default, the mechanism 'a/24 mx/24 ptr' is used then, which explains
the

Mail::SPF::Query has quite a number of bugs which doesn't pick up alot of stuff.. I fixed most of them, but have not had much time to update this Perl Module. (I'm too busy most of the time)

I can give it to someone else to update the official stuff if needed

Thanks
Craig