Re: [spf-discuss] The SPF website has moved to http://www.openspf.org

2005-12-07 08:07:13
Julian,

I didn't see a DMA address in your message. I was able to get Lou's email
address and let him know of the new web site. He's already responded that
the literature will be updated.

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 10:16:47PM +0000, Julian Mehnle wrote:

:: Jeff Macdonald | Principal Engineer, Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com
:: 131 Hartwell Ave. | Lexington, MA 02421
:: v: 781-372-1922 | f: 781-863-8118
:: www.e-dialog.com
:: Need inbound or outbound mail help?
:: Send email to mailerdudes(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com