[spf-discuss] DMA and spf.pobox.com

2005-12-06 08:33:30
Hi folks,
I was part of a 'virtual meeting' yesterday presented by DMA that
included many marketers. Lou Mastria was running the meeting. There were
several mentions of SPF and spf.pobox.com being referenced as a reference.
While the site redirect's to www.openspf.org, it may be best to contact
these folks and have them use the new site as a reference. I do not have any
of their email addresses, but I'm sure that they can be found on the net
somewhere.

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Principal Engineer, Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com