[spf-discuss] Re: FYI: FTC REPORTS VOLUME OF SPAM DOWN

2005-12-21 21:31:33
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

Over the past 2 years, my personal spam has increased from
about 100 per day to over 10000 per day.

Interesting, that's a factor 100.  I have "only" a factor 10,
but I'm behind a very efficient worm filter, I got almost no
worms since spring 2004:  "MyDoom" and the installation of
"Sober-G" were the last that hit me.  Of course I got the
nazi spew sent later by "Sober-G", but that's no worm.  Bye