Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Nominations

2006-01-05 05:37:36
I'll second all these two, except for myself (and I guess except for Wayne
since he's declined, although I'd like to see him serve).

Unfortunately, my work is more and more disconnected from the internet (i.e.
only via private networks) and that makes it hard to participate as much as I
would like.  I just don't see myself having the consistent availability
needed even for the more limite effort recently required to be on the
council.

Also, if the council is taking nominations for the election officer, I
nominate John Pinkerton.  I can probably help out with that if necessary.

Scott K