RE: [spf-discuss] Re: Nominations

2006-01-05 10:51:44
On Thursday, January 05, 2006 at 4:37 AM Scott Kitterman wrote:

I'll second all these two, except for myself (and I guess
except for Wayne since he's declined, although I'd like to
see him serve).

Unfortunately, my work is more and more disconnected from the
internet (i.e.
only via private networks) and that makes it hard to
participate as much as I would like.  I just don't see myself
having the consistent availability needed even for the more
limite effort recently required to be on the council.

Also, if the council is taking nominations for the election
officer, I nominate John Pinkerton.  I can probably help out
with that if necessary.

Scott K