[spf-discuss] RO (was: Nominations)

2006-01-05 18:34:23
Nick Nicholas wrote:

I have a *considerable* amount of experience in this area.

That's _very_ important if it get's nasty.  Not that I see
any reason why it should, but "once bitten twice shy".  If
you, Scott, or John volunteer to tackle this "CIVS beast"
I'd be glad.  The "community vote" had no option to allow
just any method the RO likes, so we're now stuck with CIVS.

                              Bye, Frank