RE: [spf-discuss] Re: Nominations

2006-01-05 11:14:27
On Thursday, January 05, 2006 at 10:05 AM Wayne Schlitt wrote:

Last year, we waited until people had been nominated *and*
seconded before contacting the potential canidates to make
sure they are interested.  Some candidates posted here saying
"accept" or "decline", but anyone who did not explicitly say
"yes" was not put on the ballot.
I'm not sure if this is the best way, but I don't see
anything really wrong with it either.

No, I don't really see anything inherently wrong with this approach,
although I must admit I have never seen elections handled this way
before.

I'm not putting myself forth as a candidate for the elections officer
position, but I am offering to assist as needed.  I have a
*considerable* amount of experience in this area.

Regards,

Nick

--

Nick Nicholas