Re: [spf-discuss] Mail Forwarding Question

2006-02-27 17:41:20
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:23 -0500, Scott Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com>
wrote:

SPF has complexities galore that are an impediment to adoption, but there
are enough people checking SPF that since I adopted it, my forged bounce
problem (and by implication forgery of my domain) has to almost nothing.

And the spammers just move on to forging domains without SPF records.

There is no solution to e-mail forgery that doesn't break something.  SPF
is a good solution for now.

I don't know yet, whether the breakage is worth the benefit.  I'll
have to gather more evidence.