Re: [spf-discuss] Am I wrong here?

2006-05-19 02:28:09
On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 10:12:04PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

The version on my validator is fixed.  I also committed it to the sourceforge
library for pyspf.  While I was in there I also changed it to allow a
trailing dot in the domain name, changed Type TXT and SPF not identical to a
warning instead of an error, and updated internal references to RFC 4408.

Looking good.  Terrence Way is also looking at it; I notified him that
you have done some work already.

thanks
alex