RE: [spf-discuss] Fwd: I am not spam! OK, so i am not much better. :(

2006-06-09 15:09:20
Andy Mays (via Julian Mehnle) wrote:
Adelphia will let me access and send mail through their web portal,  but
it's a pain in the neck to use.  They don't permit POP access to their
SMTP servers from remote locations (oh I already said that, didn't I) but
I really like using a real email client (Thunderbird) instead of web
mail.

I tell anyone who will listen that it's not a good idea to use an email account
provided by your ISP.  If you want to switch ISPs later, you're stuck with the
hassle of changing email addresses.

Yahoo mail or Windows Live mail (nee Hotmail) or GMail are all free, and the
WebMail plugin for Thunderbird works with all of them.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer