[spf-discuss] Re: [Spf-helper] Contact form "Other" topic submissions now go to the RT

2006-06-29 06:37:12
Julian Mehnle wrote:
The RT thus no longer covers only support issues.  So everyone from the RT
support team, please consider the "Topic" field in submissions in the
future when deciding how to handle them!

We could also set up several queues instead of just the one we have
now of course..

Gr,

Koen