Re: [Spf-helper] [spf-discuss] Re: Contact form "Other" topic submissions now go to the RT

2006-06-29 10:53:58
Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Thursday 29 June 2006 09:37, Koen Martens wrote:
Julian Mehnle wrote:
The RT thus no longer covers only support issues.  So everyone from the
RT support team, please consider the "Topic" field in submissions in the
future when deciding how to handle them!
We could also set up several queues instead of just the one we have
now of course..

I'd rather we didn't set up another queue.  One is enough.  If it was dozens
of requests per day, then that might make sense, but at the current volume,
multiple queues would just make it harder.

Actually, it won't as they just show up next to each other. Only
advantage is that different people could work on / have access to
different queues. Eq, one for the (non-existent? :) media enquiries,
one for webmaster stuff, one for support, etc...

Now I don't care much either way, i'm just saying that it is always
an option.

Gr,

Koen