[spf-discuss] Re: "authorized" == "not forged"?

2006-09-26 15:47:45
Julian Mehnle wrote:

it seems that Subversion's authorization logic doesn't
support that.

The OS/2 client is at svn 1.2, it won't know newer tricks.

Now it worked, I screwed up "only one comment per commit",
but that's not critical.

I'm not sure we need the SRS draft, though.  It's of little
historical interest

Yes, and I want to get rid of it in my own collection.  The
hoster for the xyzzy-mirror has a stupid limit of 500 files,
I'm constantly shifting stuff causing havoc for "cool URLs".

Shevek's srs.pdf[1] is actually much more recent

PDFs are a royal PITA from my POV (admittedly GS 8.53 is a
bit more tolerant with new stuff than AcroReader 3, but PDF
still is monstrous for a simple document like this SRS memo).

If somebody here knows a decent way to include $URL:$ in
xml2rfc sources please post a pointer with an example -
something more elaborated than only <!-- $URL:$ :-) -->

Frank