[spf-discuss] Re: "authorized" == "not forged"?

2006-09-29 11:51:59
Julian Mehnle wrote:

please try to make fewer and more compact commits in the
future. :-)

Emulating the history of spf-6-3-options from -03 to -10
unfortunately required about 8 "move + overwrite + commit".

Revision numbers are cheap, the diffs are also small, but
the pure guy getting all those log mails is probably you ;-)

BTW, you have no pre-revprop-change hook.  I couldn't fix
s/draaft/draft/ in one svn:log entry.  Otherwise there'd
one commit more.

if you really think that draft-mengwong-sender-rewrite-01
should be conserved, then commit it.  It doesn't harm anyway.

For starters I add it locally, it can fly with something more
serious, new xml2rfc boilerplate or similar.

Frank

P.S.:    The "4409bis" discussion is now on the IETF SMTP list.
P.P.S.:  What's the address of #spf behind a random jabber to
         IRC gateway ?  What should I read to get a clue about
         IRC if all I have is a jabber client and a gateway ?