[spf-discuss] [Fwd: Re: DNSOP Agenda for San Diego (IETF 67)]

2006-10-30 19:03:21
For info - I vaguely recall that William is going to IETF 67.

Frank

--- Begin Message ---

On Oct 30, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Peter Koch wrote:

Dear WG,

here's the final agenda for the upcoming meeting. An online version is
available at <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/
dnsop.txt>.
Slight modifications might still occur.

-Peter

Is this a mistake?

The agenda item indicates

 draft-otis-dkim-dosp-02.txt

rather than

 draft-otis-spf-dos-exploit-01.txt

I can talk about either, but the dkim draft pertains to possible
checks made against DKIM signatures.  It seems the SPF DoS concern
would be of greater interest for DNSOPS.  I have also been invited to
make a presentation regarding the SPF/Sender-ID topic at:

http://isotf.org/isoi2.html

-Doug

--- End Message ---