Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Fixing Forwarding with RPF

2006-11-13 12:32:41
On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 06:07:22PM +0000, K.J. Petrie (Instabook) wrote:

If I forward messages I receive (ie from me to someone else in my E-mail
client) any bounces will come to me. If my incoming messages reach me by
forwarding, they won't bounce, because they've reached me. Why would you get
bounces?

I'm sorry but this indicates you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's no point in discussing this if you won't accept there is a problem.