[spf-discuss] Re: Per/user policies in "Large Domains" (was Fixing Forwarding with RPF)

2006-11-17 15:11:10
K.J. Petrie wrote:

Go look at RFC 2821 and show me how to reject the message for one
recipient and accept it for another?

See their Appendix D.1.

Yes, that's the individual receiver policy bound to RCPT TO approach.

At some point in this thread we talked about a individual policy bound
to the "for" clause as noted by the forwarder before setting the new
(forwarded to) RCPT TO, for that you need the DATA.  Scott's remark
was about selective rejections after DATA.  Julian even found a draft
trying to support this - after it was implemented worldwide, so this
probably won't pass any "FUSSP" giggle test... :-)

Frank