Re: [spf-discuss] Per/user policies in "Large Domains" (was Fixing Forwarding with RPF)

2006-11-17 14:01:30
On Thursday 16 November 2006 17:18, Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Thursday 16 November 2006 11:13, K.J. Petrie wrote:
On Wednesday 15 November 2006 23:43, Scott Kitterman wrote:
You also need to think about how to handle multi-recipient messages.

Sorry, I don't see the connection. My original RPF proposal would have
had a huge problem with those, which was one of the reasons for ditching
it in favour of per/user configuration, but I can't see how setting
policies for one recipient could possibly affect or be affected by what
other recipients do.

Go look at RFC 2821 and show me how to reject the message for one recipient
and accept it for another?

See their Appendix D.1.

KJP

subscription, please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?list_id=735