Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Softfail when spf-checking mails from this list, max_dns_mx=5

2007-03-15 10:41:15
On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 17:01 +0100, Julian Mehnle wrote:
BTW don't we want to read "comply" where "conform" is written in

        ... there are currently two library implementations that are
        known to _fully conform_ to the final SPFv1 specification (RFC
        4408)

I'm trying to understand the difference between "comply" and "fully
conform" in this context (my native language not being English), could
you please shed some light on that?

I don't think there is any.  What makes you think otherwise?

This part:
  --> BTW don't we want to read "comply" where "conform" is written in