Re: [spf-discuss] Google not rejecting on SPF Fail?

2007-12-23 06:30:50
On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 02:47:58AM -0700, David MacQuigg wrote:

This *is* a surprise!!  I get exactly the same result sending from a
yahoo.com account to a gmail.com account, using a box67 return address with a
-all SPF record.

I wrote to test messages to a gmail account and did notice a difference
when I used the web interface to view them:

A host matched by -all:  sender name displayed in red
A host matched by mx/24: sender name displayed in green

I have little time right now so I rushed it, but I think there is no
other difference than the SPF match.

HTH
Alex