Re[3]: [spf-discuss] Trying to understand the best recommendation for my client, help appreciated.

2009-05-12 19:54:26
At 00:15 13/05/2009  Wednesday, Sanford Whiteman wrote:
not a m$ user or having a clue where/what that means, if he dosn't
have a url i don't have time to grep the internet looking for it

That's  fine,  you  should  probably  leave  it to someone who is more
comfortable working with Windows' built-in features.

I will take it from here with the OP.

why smtp is smtp,
I have been admiring diagnosing and fixing mailservers {including exchange} in
customer sites ISP's and ESP's for years,

you don't get good at it by ever getting familiar with the os/s they run on,
you only get good by ensuring they all act the same in all conditions

so if you could send the uri it would take only a few mins to point out the
functions you need, one library is much like any other
it either has the functions or doesn't, if it doesn't I'll be able to tell that
from the manual to.

Its just I don't have the time/inclination to fish through the crap tecNOT
interface when you could just email the link directly

{simple minimising the redundant expenditure of effort}

--Sandy