RE: Re[8]: [spf-discuss] Trying to understand the best recommendation for my client, help appreciated.

2009-05-13 08:37:11
Alan,

I did send you a mail yesterday containing the links to the documentation
that I have. Maybe you didn't get it so it's copied below for reference.

Mail read:
"
Hi Alan,

Thanks for coming back to me again. I've done some searching around again
this morning and have been unable to find the relevant property that allows
me to set the envelope sender when generating an email using the cdo.message
in vbscript. I've been trying to find the answer in the msdn library
documentation for it so by all means if you're prepared to have a look then
it would be much appreciated. A URL to start with would be
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms526311(EXCHG.10).aspx , but there
is lots of documentation there. The closest thing I have found to the answer
is on this page,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms526283(EXCHG.10).aspx but it seems
to suggest the field is read-only and I can't seem to find anything about
how it might get set programatically.

Thanks again for your help,

Ben
"

As it stands Sandy has kindly provided me with a suggested resolution to the
issue that I'm going to be testing out over the next couple of days with the
client, so I'm happy for this thread to now be closed, and thank you all of
you for your assistance, it's much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben