xsl-list

Re: problem with handling conditional for loops

2005-04-27 07:36:11
Jon Gorman wrote:

<>
..... If it's the latter, I hope it doesn't occur to
frequently. Do remember this is a pretty large list spanning across
quite a few time zones. I was sleeping soundly when your first email
was sent to the list this morning. Of course, I realize sometimes
postings do get ignored.

You're right. I did feel that my mail had got lost in the many other mails that were posted around the same time.

However since my work has come to a halt because of this problem I decided to repost with a simplified statement. Ive simplified my code for clearer understanding of my problem

----------------------
<xsl:for-each select="document(First.xml)/SubConcepts/SubConcept">
       <xsl:variable name="clsName" select="@name"/>
<xsl:for-each select="document(Second.xml)/SubConcepts/SubConcept[1]/Value">
           <xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="contains(normalize-space(lower-case($ontSecondVal)),normalize-space(lower-case($clsName)))">
                   <xsl:call-template name="firstLevel">
                   </xsl:call-template>
               </xsl:when>
               <xsl:otherwise>
               </xsl:otherwise>
           </xsl:choose>
       </xsl:for-each>
 </xsl:for-each>

IN CASE I dont find $clsName in any of the Value/text() of SubConcept[1], I'd like to loop though the remaining SubConcept nodes to check whether $clsName exists in its @name.

I hope this is slightly clearer. Else please let me know.

Thanks
Rahil

Jon Gorman

--~--