xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT

2006-10-16 23:17:22
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

An error could be thrown if the document-uri could not be determined,
which is the case when a stylesheet is not loaded from a file but is
(dynamically generated and/or) present in memory.

Well, that might be the case but I see no reason that it has to be, nor even that it should be so. an implementation can associate a uri with a stylesheet in memory. I do just that.