xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Are namespace nodes required in XSLT 2.0?

2006-12-21 16:30:34
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

  Hi

In fact, my failed attempt to reply to Florent's post last night
(Florent, please, do not use special French apostrophes (or whatever
they are called) in your signature, because any reply to such a
message is encoded by GMail in bin64 and is rejected by this list's
software) was this:

  I never use those on English-speaking lists.  But maybe Yahoo! Mail
add that?  I'll try to check that.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Could you, please, explain?

It doesn't seem to me that whatever the answer to your question
may be ('yes' or ''no'), this will affect the way one writes
XSLT code or any already existing XSLT application.

And this is the really important fact."

  Actually, the question happend while speaking about the
implementation of Gexslt.  And I asked the question here just out of
curiosity.  I thought the answer could change the way I'll write XSLT
code, but it was not the goal.

  Regards,

--drkm