xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Altova XSLT parser / was: PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL

2007-02-01 10:15:23
Mukul Gandhi wrote:

  Hi

You can file a bug report at
http://www.altova.com/support_center.html

  The last time I tried the Altova XSLT 2.0 processor, I found bugs on
the very first tests.  I tried to report the bugs, but the only way to
do so was by a form that required a licence key.  So no input from the
free-tools users was accepted.  It is one of the reasons I didn't even
wait for stabilisation.

  Regards,

--drkm