xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Altova XSLT parser / was: PARAMS and VARIABLES in XSL

2007-02-01 10:26:11

There's no need for a license key when filing any bug reports. Simply enter,
"free" or any value for that matter in the Key-Code field

The last time I tried the Altova XSLT 2.0 processor, I found bugs on the very
first tests.  I tried to report the bugs, but the only way to do so was
by a form that required a license key.  So no input from the free-tools users
was accepted.  It is one of the reasons I didn't even wait for
stabilisation.

Best regards,

... Jerry Sheehan
... Pre-Sales Engineer