xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Microsoft XML Team blog: XSLT 2.0

2007-02-05 14:16:59
NOTE: It seems that not a single response I sent recently from my GMail account has made it through -- I've noticed other posts to the list get through just fine, so I'm guessing this has to do with the Base64 encoding issue. What follows in this as well as 5 or 6 follow-up emails is what I sent about an hour and a half ago from my GMail account (sending them from my personal account instead.) If for some odd reason it proves that there was some other reason why I haven't seen them arrive, and they suddenly do arrive, my apologies for this!
---

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 04:27:10 -0700, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>