xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Dynamic pipelining in XSLT 2.0 w/ Saxon extensions

2007-06-19 15:17:25
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:41:57 -0600, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I think that specifying such an extension falls exactly into the
subject area of EXSLT, unfortunately until no one has proposed a
specification.

I agree wholeheartedly that this is exactly the thing that EXSLT should champion.

@EXSLT List Members: The body of Dimitre's original message to XSL-List follows. This conversation should probably be moved off of XSL-List, but am leaving XSL-List as a recipient to encourage those who are not already subscribed, but would like to join the conversation, to visit http://lists.fourthought.com/mailman/listinfo/exslt and then do just that.

The context is provided first,

---