xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Copy results

2008-07-08 02:21:52

I know. I really do want to reduce the points of potential failure and just want to do the copy at the same point in time and from the same place as the original file. I think Andrew may be right that I should do what I had thought of first. I was just testing the waters for other experiences, to see if there are potential problems (for example, with garbage collection).

With respect,
Steven