xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: Determining whether no single instance of a specific node exists

2009-06-05 09:44:25

That worked!  Thanks so much, David, for patiently figuring out what I
was trying to do, even though I couldn't articulate it clearly.

xpath is much easier to read (and to type) than english, as anyone who's
seen my replies on this list over the years will confirm...
perhaps the list guidelines should ban natural language as being off
topic, Tommie?

David