xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Side notes layout in xslt?

2021-10-14 15:55:26
On 14/10/2021 14:19, dvint dvint(_at_)dvint(_dot_)com wrote:
Yes instead of xslt I meant xsl-fo. I'm going to be using DITA XML and
need to produce a pdf.

The elephant in the room is of course LaTeX, which can easily handle the
formatting you describe. Outputting LaTeX source from XSLT is
straightforward if you have a well-defined architecture as you seem to have.