xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Initial whitespace in PI from XSLT, main body

2022-05-09 10:32:26
Hi Wendell,

Sorry, I totally missed the "house-rule" phrase, as it seemed buried
further down the text of your message.

Yes, within a company / organisation, they could adopt whatever house rules
they choose. As far as these remain closed intin the organisation.

Thanks,
Dimitre

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 7:57 AM Wendell Piez wapiez(_at_)wendellpiez(_dot_)com <