RE: New Procmail Recipe Forum at UNIX.COM for the Procmail Community

2003-02-15 17:58:05
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Tim Bass wrote:

Thanks for such a warm reception, Sean.  I hope to meet you in the future to
see if you are so inclined in public, or, if it smeems, you just sit behind
glass screens with antisocial behavior.

Perhaps SOMEday you'll happen upon someone that is so
fed up with this kind of carp that they put a cap in ya'!

I think you might be surprized how many of us old-time
computer users (from the 80's and before) there are out
here that would just LUV to take out their frustrations
brought on by all the punks being online nowdays...

And STOP QUOTING AN ENTIRE DAMN POST IN YOUR RESPONSES!