Re: Spammish?

2003-02-16 18:39:14
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, LuKreme wrote:

On Sunday, Feb 16, 2003, at 13:14 Canada/Mountain,
fleet(_at_)teachout(_dot_)org
wrote:
This is what I'm doing for my sandbox.

formail -ds procmail ~/spamtest/test.rc < ~/mail/.spam

I may be thick but why do you need the -d flag? It seems from the man
page that you would only need that when dealing with non-mbox files,
but why would you be dealing with non-mbox files from your archives?

FWIW, the -d flag appears to not be required.  Works (for me) just fine
without it.  I snagged the syntax from "The Procmail Companion."

                                - fleet -