Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail SIGPIPE error with unescaped ^\.$

2002-06-06 08:31:54
Neal McBurnett <neal(_at_)bcn(_dot_)boulder(_dot_)co(_dot_)us>:
I suggest the addition of a prominant notice in the release notes,
since affected users have to do something besides just installing:

  If your .fetchmailrc file invokes sendmail, it should do
  so with the "-i" option.  Otherwise fetchmail can get stuck
  on messages that contain "." on a line by itself.
  The fetchmail man page has been updated to reflect this.

I have added appropriate material to the FAQ.