Re: [fetchmail] Polling my ISP

2003-07-06 14:11:53
From: Rich Garcia <k4gps(_at_)bellsouth(_dot_)net>

[ See the lines above my .SIG? They're to ask you NOT to do a reply to all. The auto responder you received is incase you don't actually pay attention ]

that is correct .fetchmailrc is in the home directory of 2 seperate
accounts that I have set up. I have checked both and the username and
password is set up correctly for both folders.

I have added under defaults...

default
        proto pop3
set     daemon 60

That should poll every 60 seconds correct ?? It is not..

Ok, so can you provide the copy and paste output of the following as BOTH accounts:

id
ls -al ~/.fetchmailrc
fetchmail --nosyslog -v -v -v -c

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger