Re: [fetchmail] Polling my ISP

2003-07-06 14:46:34
OK maybe some progress here. While trying to get the info Rob requested
and could not I started thinking of anything else. I logged out of root
and in as the specific user, and I was able to access the information.

Everything I have been doing is as root so far, could this have been the
root (no pun intended) of my problems. I have logged in as each specific
mail user and issued 'fetchmail -d 60' and it has taken, shown in the PX
-x command.

I also hear my HD buzzing every so often now, I will need to time it.

Rich