Re: [fetchmail] Re: fetchmail: header problems

2003-07-29 12:42:01
From: Payal Rathod <payal-fetchmail(_at_)staticky(_dot_)com>

This is fetchmail release 6.2.1+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS

Reasonably current.

> I would also strongly suggest you make use of the --configdump

I have given the dump below.

I do not want a multidrop now. All mails to
shanky123(_at_)giaspn01(_dot_)vsnl(_dot_)net(_dot_)in are to be delivered to
user shanky123 on
my local machine.

<Sigh> If ALL you want to do is collect all the email from that box and deliver it to your local SMTP server to the "shanky123" mailbox then why not just use the following (straight from the man page):

        poll pop.provider.net proto pop3
            user "jsmith", with password secret1, is "jsmith" here;

Replace the host name, usernames and password and you'll be away. That's all you need.

Please see log below.
Thanks and bye and please do mark a CC to me. It makes replying a lot
easier since I use digest mode.

Word of warning - CC me on the reply and I'll stop helping you. I do not want 2 copies of list traffic.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?