Re: [fetchmail] Re: fetchmail: header problems

2003-07-29 23:33:45
From: Payal Rathod <payal-fetchmail(_at_)staticky(_dot_)com>

What do you want me to fix? I mean I don't want details I just want what
I should add or remove. If yu know qmail I have in rcpthosts and locals
this,

Whatever is broken :-)

I don't know qmail at all I'm afraid. Try whatever mailing list/newsgroup is relevant.

The short answer is, if the simple .fetchmailrc I gave you (from the man page) isn't working then you've got problems with your mail server, in some way.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?