Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail doesn't download messages from server

2004-05-15 06:08:51
On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 12:22:02PM +0000, Mooky Mooksgill wrote:
my question has to do with the behavior of messages suddenly staying on the
server:

sometimes fetchmail will leave all the messages on the server, fetchmail -v
will croak... i have to delete the messages from the server before it works
again. even new messages don't download.

my .fetchmailrc file just looks like this:

poll foo.bas.org with proto pop3 user "moose%goose.com" there has password
"duck" is "moose" here

any idea what's wrong? i've seen something about malformed headers, but no
solution.

Show the *exact* error message which you get back from fetchmail, and we
might be able to comment.

Brian.